Carmen Tweeted: So lucky to have such inspiring friends in my life. Tasha is killing it!!

Your Highlights
avatar
Carmen
@Carmenmree
So lucky to have such inspiring friends in my life. Tasha is killing it!! twitter.com/monkeydisease/…
avatar
sabrina
@ohheysabby
I have this!! But to me tak pigmented and susah nak build up :( twitter.com/twt_makeupmy/s…
avatar
mia 🍑
@citystone_
I don't contour because I love my round and chubby face 😄 twitter.com/twt_makeupmy/s…
avatar
Tom Wright
@TomWrightAsia
Jho Low bought wife of Malaysian prime minister $27.3M diamond necklace with stolen money, DOJ suit alleges.
avatar
Miki
@twt_cinta
To my "bestfriend"

(Thread)

#ceritaMiki
avatar
Astro Radio Traffic
@astrotraffic
Hazard on E1 Lebuhraya NKVE #kltu still delaying traffic 10m more than usual waze.com/en/irregular_t…
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages